Led lightbulb (we had 4 colors)
3 v battery
A pencil would be nice.
First we discussed how to identify positive and negative on our led lights.
1. Fold corner of paper up.
2. Mark where battery goes
3. Draw the circuit.
Note: keep it super simple to start!
4. Place copper tape.
Note: the tape cannot touch.
5. Put LED bulb connecting positive and negative copper tape.
Bend the wires first so they lay flat somehow marking positive and negative sides
6. Place battery in marked spot and hold in place with binder clip.
7. Get excited when it lights up (or cry if it doesn’t. — don’t worry you are successful for trying and you can figure it out! Don’t give up!)
Continue experimenting. Try to make parallel and series circuits.
A parallel circuit
My attempt at a series. (It still needs work. Only one of the two bulbs will light up.:'()
Problems to watch out for:
1. Trying to go too complicated in design
2. Switching positive and negative
3. Bending copper tape
4. Using wrong color of led